Little Audrey Fact Sheet
Audrey's Date of Birth - December 19, 1983
Six Bleeding Hosts
Audrey's Accident - August 9, 1987 at 11:03 a.m.
Eternal Life - April 14, 2007
First picture to exude oil- Our Lady of Guadalupe
First statue to bleed - Good Shepherd
First picture to bleed - St. Rita
1. Bishop Bernard Flanagan Worcester Diocese, Retired Washington D.C. Diocese (Deceased)
January 5, 1992
2. Fr. George Joyce Washington D.C. Diocese (Deceased)
3. Fr. George Joyce
4. Fr. George Joyce, Fr. Tom McCarthy Chicago Diocese (Deceased), plus two priests from India
June 5, 1996
5. Fr. George Joyce
May 7, 2004
6. Fr. Walter Riley Worcester Diocese
March 12, 2010
Extraordinary Events in the
Life of Little Audrey
- On Good Friday 1996, Fr. George Joyce
with witnesses present in Little Audrey's room opened the Tabernacle
and blood was flowing from inside and out the door of the tabernacle.
- During Holy Mass blood appeared in
the chalice that contained white wine. This was a documented
con-celebrated mass in Little Audrey's Chapel. Presumptive tests for
blood using O-Tol were positive.
- Eucharists were tested for human
blood; the results were positive. Using the O-Tol and LMG tests, both
were positive. Cross-over electrophoresis confirmed human species
- Oil was tested in the Kraft Lab and H.S. Laboratory. The results were olive oil with no fingerprint and no origin.
God Bless You!
If there are any questions or issues please call us.
We Are Available to Speak at Your Church, Conferences, or Prayer Groups. Please contact 508-755-8712 if Interested.